Tuesday, July 13, 2010

EZ Wealth Solution Has Done it Again

This is really mind blowing,I couldn't do my advertising today thanks to the new videos on the EZ Wealth site.

I practically spent all my day trying to keep up with the new tourtakers,inquiries of the existing once,the followup mails,phone calls today.

This system is incredible!!

...and since Ron,(our CEO)has updated the "How it Works" and the "Compensation Plan" videos,people seem to get it,and they like what they see understanding it coming into the business at a phenomenal paste.

One of my tourtakers: Alexey Reketenets from Kyyvska oblast, Ukraine just came in on level #1

He told me that he already have two tourtakers right after that,and I just got the note that one of them,Leonard Joyner has just updated to Reseller!!

First I'd like to congratulate both to ALEX,and LEONARD,and welcome them aboard!! Great job guys!!

I'm stunned to see how the "New System" in action,and needless to say that I'm loving it.

Because the pay it forward system I'm going to receive the "One Up" from Alex and now he'll be
eligible to receive unlimited $47 payments!!

Since EZ Wealth Solution is working so incredibly well,I want to encourage all tourtakers to Upgrade to Resellers,and the resellers to upgrade to higher levels, to increase earnings!!

Click Here
for all info!!

I'm Standing by to assist you

John Tar
Wealth Coach
Business Phone:
604 684 1529
Vancouver BC

No comments:

Post a Comment