Wednesday, May 19, 2010

MothersDay Message

I wish you a great Mothers Day weekend !

...At login you probably noticed Ron Walsh's note

on his recommendation on email providers and the
importance of having the most reliable email
server possible,like gmail.

I,for the last month have have missed lots of my
email,and business because of that.
Last night I have had the chance to talk to
Ron,our CEO,for the first time.

...As you know,all last week he was working his
butt of,so our EZ Wealth System was again safe and
operational.

I contacted him by a support ticket,and he replied
promptly asking for all the details of my
technical problem,and later,also phoned me,to make
sure it is all corrected and done properly.

All I'm trying to say,that I already had
an idea about him as a person,and after talking to
him,now I know for sure that he is an honorable,
highly intelligent,dedicated professional,
yet down to earth person.

I'm very pleased to have find this business,with
a creator like Ron Walsh,and all I could say to
him being stunned: I'm so glad that you are you.

We got a great business,if not the best,proven to
produce incredible amount of sales,backed by an
CEO like Ron,all that left for us is to put our
business website out there,and follow up with our
tour takers.

Those of us attending the live online
trainings,learning ALL aspects of our business,
producing much better,able to run it much
more sufficiently.

Imagine not learning the letter M of the ABC
missing the class,and on Mothers Day all you'd be
able to say:...Oooo...instead, Happy Mothers
Day Mom!!

With our 5-6 weekly training,I'm sure you can
find time to drop by learning more,becoming more
of a success.

By the way with all your questions you can come to
me any time,as your sponsor,I will do all I can to
make you a success with your EZ Wealth Solution
business!

wish you the best

John Tar
Wealth Coach
Business Phone:
604 684 1529
Vancouver BC

No comments:

Post a Comment